Friday, January 25, 2013
Johor Bahru: One Step Closer
I have finally arrived in Johor Bahru, where I will begin my state orientation. This is my last and final step before heading to Labis, Johor to begin my English teaching. I'm ready for this living out of a suitcase to end. It's been 3 weeks in KL and 1 more to go here in JB. I'm ready to finally settle down into my house and unpack all my bags. Upon arriving in JB last night, we had a ETA Welcome Dinner where I was able to meet my Head Mistress. She is a lovely person and she loves to cook and is willing to teach me how to cook Malaysian food! I'm so excited to learn how to cook from her. I am also extremely excited to meet my mentor and start my teaching work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment